Monday, June 05, 2006

Boston-for-a-day

Yet another first for me. I had never flown anywhere for just one day. It was neat going on to the plane with nothing more than what I would carry to work with me on a daily basis. Since it was a one-day thing, I indulged in the Valet Park n' Fly, which was really handy. I figured the $20 was a bargain considering I picked up my co-worker Cristian, and a cab ride to and from the airport would have cost us at least $80. It was a really nice meeting with the Ab Initio folks just outside of Boston (Lexington, MA). The lunch was PHENOMENAL! I've seen some fancy catering before, but this was by far the best I've ever had. For those of you who haven't observed this yet, I like to try things (especially when it comes to food) that are new and different. Amongst all the other wonderful food (including a platter of seared ahi tuna), was a pie with fig and raspberry filling with toasted sesame seeds within the lattice pastry crust. Of course, the dietary restrictions went out the window at that point. The meeting went very well, and the Ab Initio folks will be visiting us sometime later this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home