Thursday, July 20, 2006

off the Wolfsburg soon


It has been an interesting 3 weeks so far here in London. I'm staying at my second flat in 3 weeks, the project is absolutely MENTAL, and this heatwave just doesn't want to end. Because I have had something every weekend, I haven't ventured on any weekend trips to the rest of Europe just yet. Will be heading to Wolfsburg, Germany on Saturday though for a week. Except for a few quirky things, I really like the flat that I'm staying at right now. In fact, I'm updating my BLOG from the Internet access that is included. This is a shot of the living room, just to give you a small flavour. It's a shame I'm only here for a week. =(

It's getting late, and my battery is dying. I'll be back in a couple of days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home