No more jet setting for a while

As many of you know, I have been working crazy hours for quite some time now, and I have finally made a decision to find a job that gives me a better work-life balance. Luckily, I didn't have to try at all. One voice mail and a few e-mails later, I had an offer to work for my former boss from CGI. This will be at another consulting firm in Toronto called Keyrus.I will be working normal hours for clients in the GTA.
My last day here in London will be November 3rd, and I fly back to Toronto on November 4th. I will certainly miss some of the people here in London. I have many fond memories from here, and from my travels in Europe. Here is a photo from my farewell drinks at the Barracuda Bar.
I will have some much needed time off between jobs. Apart from recharging (and watching my Lost DVDs), I will make an effort to visit those of you whom I haven't seen in a while. Can't wait to be home and see everybody! Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home