to Prague and back

Whenever I asked anyone who had been to Prague what they thought, I always got the same answer. "Prague is beautiful - you'll love it". Now I know why. Prague is a city with an interesting blend of the old and the new. There are different kinds of architecture that represent different periods in time. It is also very rich in history.
I was very lucky in that I had a personal tour guide in my co-worker and friend David. He was such an excellent host that I didn't even end up getting a single Czech Krown from the bank machine. ;) I ended up treating him to, of all things, a fantastic Brazilian buffet as a small token of thanks.
We did a LOT of walking. We covered most of the touristy areas on the Saturday, and took it easy on the Sunday. It's a good thing because the weather was miserable on the Sunday. I also got to check out Adastra's new office in Prague (more modern than the one in Toronto!), and meet David's loved ones in Petra and Cathy.
The next two weeks will be crazy for me as I prepare for the MDM conference in NYC, and find a new place to live (my lease is up on October 22nd). I'll post photos from my trip as soon as I can. Cheers!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home