the day I partially squandered
Because one of my flights out of Malta was delayed, I didn't get into my hotel until 12:30am this morning. I think all of my jetsetting and sightseeing caught up with me at the same time, so I ended up sleeping until past noon. My chambermaid actually called to see if I still wanted my room to be cleaned...
The weather is not looking great outside, so I'm just going to take it easy today and walk around the neighbourhood to take some photos. Still getting used to the Hungarian Forint - the numbers are so high it seems like Monopoly money.
I'm sharing a computer in the lobby (20 minute limit) with the rest of the hotel guests. The wireless connection in my room is through T-Mobile, and the rates are ridiculous. Gotta run - just got the warning saying that I have less than 4 minutes left. Hope everyone's well.
The weather is not looking great outside, so I'm just going to take it easy today and walk around the neighbourhood to take some photos. Still getting used to the Hungarian Forint - the numbers are so high it seems like Monopoly money.
I'm sharing a computer in the lobby (20 minute limit) with the rest of the hotel guests. The wireless connection in my room is through T-Mobile, and the rates are ridiculous. Gotta run - just got the warning saying that I have less than 4 minutes left. Hope everyone's well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home